Analyst, Supply Chain
Spirit Airlines is a high growth airline expanding our footprint in 15+ countries. We make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before. Our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
Be part of our Transformation Journey!
- Team-driven: Your leaders will be right beside you to mentor, share ideas, and collaborate. Peers and leaders are valuable contributors.
- The Sky is No Limit: Our constant growth means boundless career opportunities. There is no limit to how fast and how far you can grow within this organization.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work.
- Competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits
- Agile career paths and accelerated career advancement
- Travel & flight benefits for you and your family
About this Job
This position requires an ambitious and energetic individual capable of gathering and compiling large amounts of data and producing a usable format for inventory planning and management monitoring and decision making. Demonstrated data analysis skills are required. The position requires an individual with the ability to handle deadlines and work well under pressure; strong analytic and problem solving abilities; and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Create monthly inventory models for review of inventory stocking positions in order to identify any exposure to supply chain readiness.
- Create reports required by VP, Directors and Managers of Supply Chain to provide in-depth analysis to support supply chain optimization. Including creation of Standard Operating Procedures for all supply chain processes.
- Ensure physical inventory is accurately reflected and audited across multiple warehouse management systems in order to supply needed parts and tools to production
- Perform root cause analysis of discrepancies; reports findings and results; coordinates effort with Stores.
- Prepare reports and present results and summaries of audits to management and Leadership
- Assist with all Supply chain processes re-engineering ensuring efficiency and financial controls.
- Inventory balance thresholds
- Request for Proposal final decisions
- Assist with Monthly Financial Reporting
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- BS/BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Statistics, Information Systems, or Operations Management.
- APICS’s Certification preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- 1-10 years’ experience in planning and analysis required.
- Knowledge of financial/logistics concepts; extensive inventory management experience.
- Ability to handle deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates good time management skills; acts with a sense of urgency
- Capable of gathering and compiling large amounts of data and producing a usable format for management decisions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Excel Intermediate or Advanced User. Preferred experience in SQL, Trax, Microsoft Power BI, and SAP Radar Reporting Suite.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you did not receive it.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.