Human Resources Specialist
Selected applicants will serve as an entry-level trainee in the DLA Pathways to Career Excellence (PaCE) Program performing a series of progressively more responsible Human Resources Specialist functions, along with formal and on-the-job training (OJT).
Positions may be filled at either Whitehall, OH (salary range: $44,769 -$58,195) or New Cumberland, PA (salary range $48,670 - $63,267)
- As a Human Resources Specialist, your duties will be performed in a developmental capacity and can include, but may not be limited to:
- Providing a range of Human Resources (HR) services in one or more of the following specialties: classification, recruitment and placement, employee relations, labor relations, employee benefits, HR processing/quality control to worldwide customers
- Applying human resources management methods, principles, and practices of assigned specializations and standardized analytical and evaluative methods and techniques
- Applying specific rules, regulations, or procedures to independently complete assignments which typically comprise a complete segment of an HR assignment or broader scope
- Working in conformance with established practices and prescribed procedures and using a number of guidelines directly applicable to the assignment.