Contract Specialist, 581775900
- If selected at the GS-09 level, the below responsibilities will be performed in a developmental capacity.
- Issuing a variety of corporate and/or other long-term contracts (LTC) of varying dollar value and complexity
- Responsible for full range of pre-award contract administration duties such as acquisition planning, solicitation, proposal evaluation, price/cost analysis, negotiations and contract award
- Determine the appropriate type of acquisition strategy and contract.
- Prepares solicitations, amendments and associated documents.
- Evaluates quotes/offers.
- Develops negotiation objectives and conduct negotiations.
- Executes, reviews for adequacy and completeness, and routes procurement actions for review and approval as determined by policy or management.
- Works with Enterprise computer software to develop procurement documents, to include creating award documents and supporting documentation to justify award determination.
- May serve as a warranted contracting officer (CO).