Copy Editor Interns will assist in proofreading various types of content including magazine articles, website content, blogs, and other promotional advertising that meet Flower Bomb Media objectives for our 3 affiliate magazines (Dreamlette, Charley and New Face Magazine). The editors will detect errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax to share and in collaboration with team members. We’re looking for true self-starters who is comfortable in a cross-functional environment of working autonomously and with a team.
The Copy Editor Interns will:
- Work on copywriting and editing to conceive compelling and fun ways to keep our content fresh and engaging.
- Review a wide range of materials which include, but are not limited to web/landing pages, magazine and blog articles, social media platforms, media kits, email blasts, and ads.
- Review and edit materials for accurate usage of grammar and punctuation.
- Consult with supervisors and/or other Team Members to evaluate individual project needs and priorities
- Pitch stories, when appropriate