Sr. Financial Analyst
Are you a kid at heart? If so, come relive your childhood memories and join the team that helps Toys evolve from a concept to on shelf product!
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst in the Global Finance organization. This person will provide high quality financial insight, analysis, and recommendations to the Global Consumer Organization enabling them to fully understand and evaluate financial forecasts and business needs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to propel their finance career while working in a fun, creative environment!
Responsibilities include the management of the Global planning / forecasting tool, collaborating with Global Brand managers on P&L matters, and participating in budget, strategic, and forecast planning efforts. This role reports to the Director of Business Planning.
A day in the life as a Sr. Financial Analyst:
- Primary ownership and accountability for all elements of the product line forecasting tool. Handle data updates and analyze how changes in inputs (product mix, product costs, royalties, tooling etc.) impact the overall forecast.
- Analyze year-to-date spending, identify trends against budget, and recommend corrective action.
- Work with Global Finance team members in analyzing historical global data for establishing predictive global P&L rates and calculations.
- Develop and implement tools, process and procedures to best address the needs of the business and to ensure integrity and efficiency of financial information.
- Build financial models and related analysis as needed.
What you'll bring:
- 3 - 5 years of related financial business planning and analysis experience in a consumer related product development or retail environment preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or related business degree.
- High comfortable level with working in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, prioritize and pay close attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Experience with large-scale accounting systems and other data management applications; Power BI, SAP and/or Business Objects a plus.